Tuesday 16 October 2012

Cooking!

There are so many intelligent ladies out there whom are always on the go, very serious in their working life, but in their personal life, they may have minor flaws here and there and one of them is, not knowing how to cook.

So, since this is my blog and not a lot of people know this, but I like to cook! I like to try out a few recipes and most of them are of course, Malaysian food. I have done Nasi Lemak, Nasi Ayam, the usual nasi goreng and such with my family.

I am still nervous about sharing my cooking trial with my friends but I am looking forward to have some friends at my house sooner or later so I can cook something for them.

One of the recipes I'd like to try is CREPES! Crepe is this type of "lempeng nipis" that is derived from the French cuisine. I wanna try what Bridget Mendler did for her bandmates.

See video for more!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPViKCPIkxk&feature=branded

No comments:

Post a Comment